What Is the 2021 Ford Explorer Seating Capacity?
If you’re like most Rogers-area drivers considering the new Ford Explorer, “How many seats does it have?” is likely the first question to come to mind. With seating for seven people, ample passenger space, and more than enough cargo room, the 2021 Ford Explorer interior is prepared to accommodate your family on drives around Elk River. That’s not to mention the high-tech and luxurious amenities installed in the cabin for your ultimate comfort and connectivity. Learn more about the Explorer interior with Cornerstone Ford!
2021 Ford Explorer Dimensions
Knowing the specific Ford Explorer dimensions is important as you consider whether this three-row SUV is right for you. With this knowledge, you’ll have a better sense of how you, your passengers, and all of their gear will fit inside. Consider the following Ford Explorer dimensions, as well as the 2021 Ford Explorer cargo space.
- 40.7 inches in the first row
- 40.5 inches in the second row
- 38.9 inches in the third row
- 43 inches in the first row
- 39 inches in the second row
- 32.2 inches in the third row
- 59.2 inches in the first row
- 59.1 inches in the second row
- 40.9 inches in the third row
- 61.8 inches in the first row
- 61.9 inches in the second row
- 54.6 inches in the third row
- 18.2 cubic feet as standard
- 47.9 cubic feet with the third row down
- 87.8 cubic feet with the second and third rows down
Ford Explorer Interior Features
The 2021 Ford Explorer cargo space measurements and passenger space are undoubtedly necessary to know for practicality’s sake. But here is the fun part! Discover the many enticing Ford Explorer interior features available below.
- Tri-diamond perforated leather seating surfaces with accent stitching
- Twin-panel moonroof
- B&O Sound System by B&O with 12 speakers
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Ambient lighting
- Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel
- Ford MyKey®
- Wireless charging pad
- Ford SYNC® infotainment system with voice-activated navigation
- FordPass Connect™ 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
- Dual second-row smart charging USB ports
Test Drive the Ford Explorer at Cornerstone Ford!
Make your way from Anoka to Cornerstone Ford in Elk River today to get behind the wheel of the new Ford Explorer! When you schedule a test drive at our dealership near Rogers, you will gain a full appreciation of the 2021 Ford Explorer seating capacity, overall interior aesthetic, and more, including its strong capabilities. We’ll also walk through the Ford Explorer price options to help you determine which trim level best suits your budget. Interested in a smaller SUV? Check out the 2021 Ford Escape cargo space. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions!
More from Cornerstone Ford
The 2021 Ford Escape is an SUV with reliable performance, advanced features, and an outstanding towing capacity. Despite it being on the relatively smaller side of other SUVs on the market, this Ford SUV has balanced dimensions, providing plenty of space for both passengers and cargo alike. Explore the Ford Escape dimensions below and then…
An exciting change is coming to the Ford F-series of trucks in the form of the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning. Not only are the Ford Lightning trucks reasonably priced, but this full-size all-electric pickup truck showcases powerful performance that is sure to bring your work week or weekend getaways around Coon Rapids to life!…
The hard-working Ford Super Duty® lineup includes the new Ford F-350, as well as the Ford F-250 and F-450. These rugged pickup trucks are built to tow and haul heavy cargo with ease. If you're considering one of the Ford F-350 trim levels, you might be wondering, "How much can a Ford F-350 tow?"…