2022 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity
Ford F-250 Super Duty towing capacity is truly incredible. Capable of towing up to 37,000 pounds in a gooseneck configuration, the modern Ford Super Duty has almost unbelievable levels of torque and power. More comparable to entry level semi trucks than other pickups, the 2022 Ford F-250 towing capacity and Ford F-250 Tremor towing capacity might beggar belief, but the numbers just don’t lie. For more information and a full 2022 Ford F-250 towing capacity chart, contact us today.
2022 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity Chart
Overwhelmingly capable, even compared to the significant needs of Monticello and Rogers operators, the Super Duty is still highly customizable and versatile to meet the needs of just about any Big Lake driver. Whether purchased of the lot or through custom factory order, these options all provide incredible power in different ways:
Standard 6.2L V8 engine with 6-speed automatic transmission
- 385 hp
- 430 lb-ft of torque
- 19,500-pound standard 5th-wheel/gooseneck GCWR with 3.73 axle ratio
- 22,000-pound maximum GCWR with 4.30 axle ratio
Standard 6.2L V8 engine with 10-speed automatic transmission
- 385 hp
- 430 lb-ft of torque
- 19,500-pound standard GCWR
- 23,500-pound maximum GCWR
Available 6.7L V8 engine with 10-speed automatic transmission
- 475 hp
- 1,050 lb-ft of torque
- 23,500-pound standard GCWR
- 30,000-pound maximum GCWR
Available 7.3L V8 engine with 10-speed automatic transmission
- 430 hp
- 475 lb-ft of torque
- 21,800-pound standard GCWR
- 26,000-pound maximum GCWR
Ford F-250 Towing and Safety Features
These features help make the F-250 a true Super Duty:
- Gooseneck Hitch Kit: Installing the Gooseneck Hitch Kit to unlock the full towing potential of your Ford F-250 trim level.
- Trailer Hitch Receiver: Choose between a durable 2.5- or 3-inch Built Ford Tough® Trailer Hitch Receiver to quickly and conveniently connect your truck to your trailer.
- Trailer Sway Control: No matter what you’re towing, you will maintain control, thanks to Trailer Sway Control, which ensures seamless handling.
- Trailer Brake Controller: By syncing your vehicle and trailer brakes, this system provides for smooth stops and even more control.
- AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control® (RSC): Maintain stability no matter where you are in MN, thanks to this system that functions with gyroscopic sensors, reduced engine power, and selective wheel braking.
Experience Ford F-250 Super Duty Towing Capacity and Ford F-250 Tremor Towing Capacity at Cornerstone Ford
At Cornerstone Ford, we offer a wide range of Super Duty trucks, and offer them with a online finance application. Visit us today for a test drive!
*Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR based on Ford segmentation.
More from Cornerstone Ford
2023 Ford F-150 Interior Features & Dimensions
Whether you choose the 2023 Ford F-150 for work or for play, Monticello drivers often focus on the towing and hauling capabilities of the F-150 when researching what configuration to buy. But power and performance aren’t the only amenities the 2023 F-150 offers! Take a look inside the spacious interiors of the three F-150 cab…
2023 Ford Bronco MPG Ratings
When you’re looking for a powerful SUV to take on the trails outside of Monticello, you’ll want to consider the 2023 Ford Bronco. With three powerful engine options, several trims, and a wide range of packages to choose from, off-road enthusiasts will be able to personalize their Bronco for the kind of adventures they love…
Introducing the New 2023 Ford Raptor R
The highly-anticipated 2023 Ford Raptor R is the latest Ford F-150 trim; and it’s set to be one of the best pickups any Monticello driver has ever seen. Powered by a whopping V8 engine, this vehicle is made to perform exceptionally on the toughest terrains, and boasts an intimidating design that matches up to its…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity